I would call it 10 minutes max of traversing your local market to find all ingredients needed. Of course you’d want to take longer than that, the fishmonger might have tails to share.
- 2 salmon fillets (200g uncooked)
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- salt and pepper to taste
- top with lemon slices and parsley if you wish
- Season salmon fillets to your liking with salt and pepper, sprinkling a pinch of sumac and smattering of dill atop too. Place in the oven at 200C (390*F) for 18 minutes or an air fryer at 200C 11 minutes.
- While that is baking, slice cucumber into thin discs and peel and slice avocado into chunks, alay on each plate and dust with salt, pepper, more dill, sumac and arrange sliced lemon and parsley as an optional garnish
- Once salmon is baked, place next to it and enjoy this easy meal, perfect for those autumn eves or temperate Sunday mornings
The above makes 2 serves, the macros described are per serve:
Each: 495cal 39gP 36gF 4gC
To save 100 calories, use 1/4 avocado instead of 1/2 and leave the salmon skin off