What a 5 minute joy this was to whip up! Yessss it takes a bit of time, letting it do it’s thing in the fridge a few hours but this dairy free delight that packs a mad protein punch is so worth it.
- 250g silken tofu
- 1 banana
- 2 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 2 heaped tbsp collagen (leave out if vegan/vegetarian)
- 25ml maple syrup
- dash of vanilla essence
- I used 2 tbsp runny peanut butter
- sliced banana
- any other kind of nut or nut butter
- cacao nibs
- Blitz the base ingredients in a blender till smooth.
- Let a tablespoon of peanut butter drip along the surrounds of a clean 250g (or close) jar.
- Fill the rest of the jar with silky, chocolatey goodness.
- Bedazzle with other toppings as you like, being aware of your goals with high calorie options.
The above makes 2 serves, the macros described are per serve and do not include toppings:
Each: 197cal 14gP 4gF 26gC