Salty, sweet and heavy on the cacao. These treats come at your tastebuds from all angles.
Satisfyingly chewy and packed with nutrients, they can be enjoyed mindfully, soulfully and with the best company (even if that is just you)
Ingredients for to make 12 (10 minutes prep, 12 minutes baking)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup chocolate drops
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or honey)
- 1 egg or egg replacement (1tbsp flaxseed & a tsp ACV)
- dash of vanilla essence
- 1tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground clove (optional)
- Celtic sea salt sprinkled atop
- In a mixing bowl; sift together almond meal, cacao, chocolate drops, coconut sugar, cinnamon, clove until combined.
- Crack egg into a cup and whisk together with tahini, vanilla essence. Pour this wet mixture into your bowl and stir until well combined, adding a dash of water if need be.
- Bake in an oven at 160 for 12 minutes or pop into your air fryer for 10 minutes
Each treat: 2gC 10gF 3gP 99Kcal
If you are looking for ways to sneak in extra nutrients the following work well as optional super boosters:
– 1tbsp chaga or lions mane mushroom powder
– collagen protein
– 1 tbsp maca